Greycells currently runs the EMDI Institute of Media & Communication – a training institute based in India (Mumbai, Delhi and Indore) Dubai and Africa. EMDI is based in the sphere of vocational training within the creative & media industry with a management perspective. Greycells is currently the only vocational trainer providing all spheres of Event Management, Advertising, PR, Journalism & Radio / DJ Training across India and the Middle East under one roof.
In Mumbai itself the Institute has 2 centers
- Main Centre in – Raghuvanshi Mills Compound, Lower Parel
- Bandra Centre – VMDL Campus Bandra
National Centres in Delhi and Indore
Greycells philosophy for training consist of the following unique methodology:
- 100% industry faculty model : which ensures relevance, acceptability, and
quality. All lecturers are current industry professionals
- An Innovative curriculum comparable with leading global institutions and
follows best practices imparted through industry input.
- On the job training is provided through the Institute.
- Students have the potential to earn while they learn.
- Permanent placement opportunities through the Industry contacts.
The Infrastructure includes state of the art classrooms along with Fully equipped computer, library facilities.Greycells offers in-campus education that enhances employability through its Employability Education Management System. Its services are catered to both students and corporates in the process of hiring fresh talent from campuses.
Greycells currently has more than 5000 student alumni – majority of them working across various event management, advertising, PR & media companies at various levels. In 2012 the student numbers attained was 850 across its Indian centres and 150 from the UAE and almost 50 from the Uganda centre.
For more information log on to www.emdiworld.com